Introduction - 190 VisaThe skilled 190 visa is the state nomination based visa through which the skilled workers get the chance to stay in Australia and work over there for as long as they want.but very importantly, the nomination is required through some state government agency of the Australia then only a person can apply for the visa. An expression of interest popularly known as EOI needs to be submitted in one of the online immigration systems of the Australia, SkillSelect. After this, a nomination is received from the government of Australia. The exam has to be passed with a minimum of 60 points and then the invitation is sent to apply for the visa. It is compulsory to apply for the visa within 60 days of the invitation by the government agency. The Australia skilled 190 visa is mainly run so as to attract the people who are highly skilled and professional in their respective domains. As there is a very high demand and also to make sure that the appropriate candidate reaches to a place he or she deserves, the invitation process is selected based and hence at the end the most suitable candidate gets the invite.
Major Requirements For The Skilled 190 VisaFollowing are some of the key requirements that an applicant needs to fulfill in order to apply for the 190 visa. Have a look at them below:
- It is mandatory that the candidate’s occupation matches one of the occupations present in the consolidated skilled occupation list.
- Based on the age, qualification, proficiency in English and the sponsorship by state, a total of 60 points has to be gained.
- The age should be less than 50 years.
- The skill assessment must be done from some good and reputed university.
- It is compulsory to submit the expression of interest.
- IELTS or some other related certification which is valid in Australia must be done.
- The work experience must be according to the state requirements.
- The health certificate along with the character certificate must be provided.
Steps To Apply For The 190 VisaFollowing are the simple steps to be followed to apply for the Australia skilled 190 visa. Have a look at them below:
- Go through the list of occupations available on the list of skilled occupations of Australia. Make sure that your occupation is from one of them.
- Next step is to make sure that you are fulfilling all the eligibility criteria like age criteria, character requirements, health criteria and are willing to sign the values statement of Australia. Also, make sure that you do not have any pending debts toward the government of Australia.
- Once you make sure that all the criteria are fulfilled, next task is to complete the skill assessment. The minimum score required to pass the eligibility for 190 visa is 60. You can get proper guidance about the skill assessment from the immigration website of the Australia.
- Now, you need to submit the expression of interest from the online SkillSelect portal. There will be many questions that you will be asked while you submit EOI. These questions will be related to the background details and the work-related questions.
- The major requirement of the skilled 190 visa is that the applicant must be nominated by some of the territory government or the state government. Once the task of EOI is submitted, the government authorities will be able to view it and look for some of the workers according to their skill set. Once the government has taken the decision to nominate you then an invitation letter will be sent to apply for the 190 visa.
- Once you receive the nomination, next task is to apply for the visa 190 online. At this point, there are certain documents that you need to attach to the application.
- Lastly, you need for few months to get the visa application approved. It will take 3 months to process the visa.
- Once the application is approved by the government authority, the visa will be received and you can immediately start working in Australia.
Benefits Of The Skilled 190 VisaThere are many benefits that the visa 190 has for the person holding it. Here we bring to you some of the best ones out of them.
- They can live in Australia for an indefinite time period and also can work there as long as they want.
- They have the opportunity to study in the country.
- The applicants can apply for the citizenship of Australia as and when they want.
- They can enroll for the Medicare and the health care program of Australia.
- Even the relatives can be sponsored for the permanent residence.